Maraea, I really enjoy reading your poems and writing. They are very interesting and show just how good of a writer you really are. Kei runga noa atu.Na Whaea Lisa
Thankyou Whaea Lisa.-Maraea
Thank you for showing me your blog yesterday Maraea. I have enjoyed reading your poem. I am impressed with the language that you have used and I get the feeling of being at the beach with my family when I read though it.Mrs Thompson
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a positive comment and come back and visit anytime.
Maraea, I really enjoy reading your poems and writing. They are very interesting and show just how good of a writer you really are. Kei runga noa atu.
ReplyDeleteNa Whaea Lisa
Thankyou Whaea Lisa.
ReplyDelete-Maraea
Thank you for showing me your blog yesterday Maraea. I have enjoyed reading your poem. I am impressed with the language that you have used and I get the feeling of being at the beach with my family when I read though it.
ReplyDeleteMrs Thompson
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete