Our Student Teacher.
Our wonderful Student Teacher In the last few weeks c1 has had a Student Teacher that has been Teaching us. She is learning how to teach students as they grow up in the future. She is a pretty, fun, clever student teacher. Now this week, we are studying about what had happened at "London Olympics 2012". We are also studying about a little bit of our language here in "New Zealand".
She also taught us things that we didn't know about the Olympic Games. But, guess what, She has finally past her test of being a qualified teacher, and she absolutely deserved it.
I still miss Whaea Lisa only 1 more week until our student teacher is leaving, we are going to miss her dearly. Even some of our naughty classmates miss-behave, But I think our naughty classmates would still miss her too.
Thanks Maraea for all the wonderful things you have said. I have had the neatest time ever in C1. Keep putting all your extra effrt into your work Maraea and it will take you a long way.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Whaea Cathi